Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Original Playstation consoles for sale

Options
  • 27-11-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Three original PS1 consoles for sale.

2013-11-27223704_zps7462dcd1.jpg

One is a audiophile model (top left) with the phono stereo jacks on the back.

Comes with AV, power cables and control pad. I just tested it there and it's working 100% fine and booting discs - €20

The next one is console only (bottom left) but also tested a moment ago and working and booting discs fine.- €15

Lastly is the one on the top right (also console only). The lid open button is stuck (could be easily freed, I think I just got it stuck there when I was testing it!) it boots fine, but won't read discs. Drive sounds like it's struggling.

Might be useful though if that PS1 flash card comes out as it has an expansion port. - €5

edit - massive discounts if I know you and you're a regular :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Price drops! Really want these gone.

Someone take them before I've to deal with the rabid dogs on adverts! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Does the audiophile PS1 have the old school boot & 'dashboard' setup? Will it clean up or are those marks permanent? If yes for both, offer €10 :o

Master of the Universe

It does yeah, I didn't even know there was a different boot menu until I tested the other ones!

Those black marks are grime and will rub straight off. I probably should have cleaned them before taking the photos :o

It's yours for €10 if you want it. Sure have a look and see what you think when you drop out next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

o1s1n wrote: »
    It does yeah, I didn't even know there was a different boot menu until I tested the other ones!

Those black marks are grime and will rub straight off. I probably should have cleaned them before taking the photos :o

It's yours for €10 if you want it. Sure have a look and see what you think when you drop out next time.

That's grand yo. I'll be todally out, like, next week yo, with some fat stacks, yo

Master of the Universe

Audiophile model gone to Myrddin.

Remaining two consoles are free to regulars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Audiophile model gone to Myrddin.

Remaining two consoles are free to regulars.

I'll take one, swap you for a box of broken Jamma boards :)

Master of the Universe

Weren't those boards all working originally...? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Weren't those boards all working originally...? :pac:

ehh...never mind wrong forum :)

Master of the Universe

These are gone now, so thread can be closed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement