Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight! America After Dark with Dory!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Late question here... How did you find Boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

mloc123 wrote: »
    Late question here... How did you find Boards.ie?

If you mean how did I get hooked up with Boards, then that would be via catweazle. A few years back, I had signed up for the Achill Half Marathon (gramps was born and raised there....I have family there...yada, yada...) and I had a very silly question after I registered about the correct size of the tshirt - was it men's sizing or was it women's sizing? would it shrink or was it pre-shrunk? :o So I wrote to the organizers with my question, and it was our very own dear, sweet and loquacious catweazle who responded to my question quite skillfully. ;) We struck up a friendship, and he persuaded me to start my own log on Boards. Haven't regretted it since. :)

If you mean what is my impression of Boards, then that would be: funny, witty, clever, brilliant, inspiring, caring. One part soap opera, three parts sitcom. I have made some very good friends here who mean a great deal to me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Dory Dory wrote: »
    If you mean how did I get hooked up with Boards, then that would be via catweazle. A few years back, I had signed up for the Achill Half Marathon (gramps was born and raised there....I have family there...yada, yada...) and I had a very silly question after I registered about the correct size of the tshirt - was it men's sizing or was it women's sizing? would it shrink or was it pre-shrunk? :o So I wrote to the organizers with my question, and it was our very own dear, sweet and loquacious catweazle who responded to my question quite skillfully. ;) We struck up a friendship, and he persuaded me to start my own log on Boards. Haven't regretted it since. :)

If you mean what is my impression of Boards, then that would be: funny, witty, clever, brilliant, inspiring, caring. One part soap opera, three parts sitcom. I have made some very good friends here who mean a great deal to me. :)

Hooked up, yes. I did wonder how you would have ended up posting on here... I don't think Boards has quite 'broken' the states yet :)

Advertisement