Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone and Broadband package??? Is there one available???

• 28-11-2013 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

just wondering if anyone has heard of a company doing a mobile phone and broadband package? I want to try and get rid of a bill or two if I can combine the 2. I don't need a house phone and all I can seem to find is packages that include one.
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

shekashan wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone has heard of a company doing a mobile phone and broadband package?

emobile also known as meteor or eircom

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

bealtine wrote: »
    emobile also known as meteor or eircom

And Vodafone. Don't o2 do this a bit, but mostly for business customers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Sim only bill pay plan and fibre broadband like the vodafone deal might be a good combo.
    A bundle for both mightn't actually work out cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Sim only bill pay plan and fibre broadband like the vodafone deal might be a good combo.
    A bundle for both mightn't actually work out cheaper.

If you are a mobile customer VF (pre paid or post paid) do Fibre broadband from only €27 per month with no price increases after 6 months. Personally I'd go for the next level up to get unlimited usage though, only a few euro more.

eircom do good deals for 6 months but then serious price increases afterwards.

O2 dont do residential fixed line

UPC are looking to do mobile next year using the O2/3 network but its a bit off

Advertisement