Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think off this wee beauty?

Options
  • 28-11-2013 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

2n0net.jpg
    2mepa1d.jpg
    2mhj7g6.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Looks like it can make phone calls, pick up the shipping forecast and pinpoint your position to within two,metres!

Nice. What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Kamry K200 - Tesla clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

grindle wrote: »
    Kamry K200 - Tesla clone.

Do you think it would be worth the money 38.50€! and comes with 2 batteries and atomizer......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

I wouldn't bother, get something with variable wattage, Vamo, SID, SVD, etc.

ardle1 wrote: »
    Do you think it would be worth the money 38.50€! and comes with 2 batteries and atomizer......
    Wouldn't put much faith in batteries that come supplied unless they're fancy.
    Make your mind up after reading what a vendor had to say about it - it seems badly put-together:
    Eric's review & Usage tips
    There are 5 buttons on the K200.
    The top left changes the background color with just one press, neat but otherwise useless. The one on the right is used to adjust wattage.
    Pressing the top right button steps the Kamry K200 through a range of 5 to 15 watts in 1-watt increments. It only adjusts upward, so if you want to go from 10 watts to 7, for example, you need to click the button until it adjusts up to P15, again to cycle around to P5, and then two more times to get to P7. It would be nice if it was .5 increments but still.. being picky.

The two smaller buttons just above the fire button adjust voltage, and they can be used to set the K200 from 3.0 to 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments, with the current setting shown on the simple three-character LCD display.
    These buttons seem to be reversed: the left button adjust volume upward, while the right one adjusts it downward. Keep this in mind.
    That said, the variable really is variable, this mod is not a .1 accuracy mod, it's off sometimes a bit, but certainly workable for the range, it's not a real issue. However NOTHING works below 3.7, if you have it set below 3.7, you will still get 3.7, an obvious and inexcusable flaw. But if you do not need it below 3.7 awesome and the look makes up for the poor electronics.

Because of this I am basically selling this item at a discount and will not order them again, so if you like the look, order it, but be warned, it will not be warranteed for the voltage issues, or for anything but DOA.
    It also does not have an ego connector, just 510, which means you'll need a 510 to eGo adpater for some items that do not go far enough down into the well like the eVod!

It has a floating center pin, this means you need to press the atomizer down into the hole to get it to catch, the top is a bit open allowing for a poorly threaded device to connect, a neat feature but it takes a bit to get used to, your first reaction would be "hey this doesn't fit anything" but press down and it will catch. It's designed like this.

Bottom Line I like it's style even with it's flaws but it is not exactly as advertised (to me), I will not be buying this again until all flaws are worked out so take advantage of the low price if you like it.

You can get a Vamo cheaper I think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

I wouldnt go for it after the countless reviews I watched and read on it a few months ago, it looks out of the ordinary ill give it that

But even on videos you could head the bad build quality, there are much better options out there, even if you had to stick another tenner to the price you can pick something up far superior.

Also as Grindle said, I wouldnt bank on those batteries. Any batteries I have ever got as part of a deal like that, I have just put away for an emergency or given away to someone who needed a spare for their spare battery.

But at the end of the day its totally up to yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Okay, we're sorted on functionality side

though we can all agree that good-looking mods like this should a more often happening rather than a rare occasion in the vaping community as not everyone of us has money for a Poldiac or anything similar...

I agree with all of you and thanks, but I have to say it does look good and pretty cool, remember back in the bad old days, apparently it was 'cool' to smoke, anyway seeing as some vendors where selling ce-4 kits for 50€(not me I was selling them for 15€)I just thought this was a 'fairly' decent deal..... Might wait till the New Year now and see what me old Chinese friends come up with next.

1-131121120351393.jpg

Cool Factor = 9000

Cool Factor at Airport Security = -∞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Some mAh in that little mother I'd say?

• Advertisement

Innokin haven't even said! Gonna hazard a guess for an 18350 inside it, so not too much mAh. Might be why they're playing it safe with a 12.5w limit.

You'd need to be careful where you vape that, someone might think your pulling the pin out..... BOOM.... definitely has the cool factor though, what is it?... Sorry on the phone here, just zoomed in, cool fire ll, where would I get one?

Not available yet. Presumably everywhere by January.

Still better off getting a Zmax V5 or something I think, the Cool Fire'll probably be ~€40-50+ if the itaste stick is any guide.

Or you could join me in a prayer that they're cloning the Dicodes Dani.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Not available yet. Presumably everywhere by January.

Still better off getting a Zmax V5 or something I think, the Cool Fire'll probably be ~€40-50+ if the itaste stick is any guide.

Or you could join me in a prayer that they're cloning the Dicodes Dani.

Good review here if you can stand the badly translated german: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.mountainprophet.de/2013/11/12/vw-akkutrager-dicodes-dani-ein-kleines-dilemma/&usg=ALkJrhha-tnoUouUnHqM25UuPxkj5csKkQ

20W @ 0.5 ohms:eek: I want one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

rickyjb wrote: »

Thats my christmas pressie to myself sorted!

Has the one feature I have wanted for a while...ability to fire a coil at under 1.2 ohms. I'm not into mad low ohms but 1 ohm is my sweet spot I find.

It looks pretty good for the money when compared with the DNA20 powered stuff.

Mmm. 180 quid though. Ugh. Mmm. Ugh. Mmm. Ugh. So on so forth.

Really want it VS €180.

Mmm. 180 quid though. Ugh. Mmm. Ugh. Mmm. Ugh. So on so forth.

Really want it VS €180.

140 for the basic version that's fires up to 15 watts. 20 way too much for me

I'd have no interest in that 15w business at all, my juice expenses would go through the roof!

And it's small too. It's perfect. Bar the one-button thing. Nnnnnnnnnnng.

Still tempted...kind of gotten used to the one button menu with the Provari so no biggie.

Decisions, decisions though. Cloud 9 are expecting a Squape delivery next Monday !

Advertisement