Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle West Drama Festival???

• 28-11-2013 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows anything about a drama festival in Newcastle West in Limerick held in March? It's not an ADCI festival and I can't seem to find anything on the internet about it. Does anyone know if it follows the vein of the ADCI festivals i.e. several plays which are adjudicated? Or is it more of a general festival with music, drama etc but no adjudications? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

UnyBoo wrote: »
    Hi I was wondering if anyone knows anything about a drama festival in Newcastle West in Limerick held in March? It's not an ADCI festival and I can't seem to find anything on the internet about it. Does anyone know if it follows the vein of the ADCI festivals i.e. several plays which are adjudicated? Or is it more of a general festival with music, drama etc but no adjudications? Thanks!

Its not on ADCI festivals for 2014 so its not on the circuit. maybe a local festival of local groups. Sometimes see these mini festivals not affiliated with ADCI or DLI. Can be great.

Advertisement