Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Options
  • 28-11-2013 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Happy thanksgiving everybody!!! Didn't realize how big a holiday it was over here till today . I spent 3 Christmases in Australia and never felt one bit homesick (it doesn't really feel a bit like Christmas there though). Today the boss sent everyone home at 2 o clock and walking through Times Square station after and seeing every second person caring a suitcase or travel bag of some kind and obviously heading home to family for the few days, I nearly booked a flight home.

ENJOY YOUR TURKEY OR SOMEONE ELSE'S!!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Happy Thanksgiving :)
    It's a busy time for me as I do pet siting for extra money and Thanksgiving and Christmas is crazy busy. Husband will be at home looking after the turkey and the kids, hope he does;t mix them up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭cali_eire

I am missing stateside today - have some pumpkin pie for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Happy Yanksgiving. Eat, drink and be merry!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

If someone could pass me on over a slice of that yummy looking pumpkin cheesecake, I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks ya'll.

Advertisement