Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint re contract

Options
  • 28-11-2013 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi,

My wife and I recently did a house swap with her parents and in doing so our eircom accounts also switched names. I have two complaints:

1) We were not informed that there would be a new 12 month contract as it was only a name change
    2) The letter confirming the details was dated 12th November 2013 yet we only received it on 27th November which is past any cooling off period there may have been.

Can you please clarify why we have a new 12 month contract and why it took 15 days for this letter to be received? 

Kind regards

Stephen

Now resolved - Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

dricko_lim wrote: »
    Hi,

My wife and I recently did a house swap with her parents and in doing so our eircom accounts also switched names. I have two complaints:

1) We were not informed that there would be a new 12 month contract as it was only a name change
    2) The letter confirming the details was dated 12th November 2013 yet we only received it on 27th November which is past any cooling off period there may have been.

Can you please clarify why we have a new 12 month contract and why it took 15 days for this letter to be received? 

Kind regards

Stephen

Now resolved - Cheers
    Hi Stephen,

No worries, glad I could help.

Mark

Advertisement