Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bag Of Presents Left In Taxi From Harcourt Street

Options
  • 28-11-2013 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm really clutching at straws here but hoping someone can help . It was my sisters 40th party last Saturday 23/11/13 in the Odeon bar on Harcourt Street. My sister and some friends got into a couple of cabs at the rank directly outside the bar at approx 4.30am early Sunday morning. Her friend took her bag of presents with him and put them into boot of the cab he was in. On arrival at Blanchardstown they forgot to take the bag from the boot and they have not been able to retrieve it since. They have contacted the guards to see if they have been handed in and also to check CCTV footage of the area.

It was a long night and everyone was hammered so there are not too many exact details to work with. The only information we have is that the car was Silver in colour, the driver was an eastern European man who was of a muscular build and he was listening to foreign music. The taxi was picked up at the rank or q of taxi's directly outside the Odeon bar on Harcourt street and it was approximately 4.30am early Sunday morning. The bag contained presents and cards, my sister's bank card and an ipad. The ipad has huge sentimental value as there are pictures on here of my sister's late husband and some other sentimental items that cannot be retrieved otherwise.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement