Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Update to 365 Online and Mobile Banking App.

Options
  • 28-11-2013 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭

We will soon be making a number of changes to 365 online and BOI’s Mobile Banking app to meet requirements set out under the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) Regulation. What will this mean for you? Please see here to find out more. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

We're happy to advise that SEPA payments are now available on the Mobile Banking App as well as Banking 365 Online.  

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skier73

We will soon be making a number of changes to 365 online and BOI’s Mobile Banking app to meet requirements set out under the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) Regulation. What will this mean for you? Please see here to find out more. 
    Hi, 

I wish to view all the direct debits from my account can you please advise how I do this?  

Shirley 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Shirley,

Thanks for contacting us and welcome to boards.

We've answered similar posts recently and you can view our replies here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭northwestramble

Hi Shirley
    It is not possible, I have put up the steps you need to do to get the information on the link Tara provided. Be prepared to wait a day or so from when you put in the request. 

Advertisement