Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My cat has runny poo

• 28-11-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

My kitten of almost 5 months has been having a runny poo.

It is not actually a diarrhea but it is more like he kinda pees a little bit at the same times as he poos if that makes sense? To be 100% honest, that's what I think but I'm not sure if he's actually having a runny poo. Sometimes he will have a good poo and on the same day, his second poo will be runny again.

He is an indoor cat and only eats catfood and occasional treats. So, I'm not sure what is wrong with him.

He is very healthy, happy and very playful, full of energy. I'm wondering if this is normal for kittens to have runny poos once in a while? Also, is it possible that the catfood can go off? I have a bag of Royal Canin and it's about 2 months old.

Advertisement