Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Micro-transactions be the norm next gen ?

• 28-11-2013 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

I feel very concerned that we are already not even have our two feet in the door of next generation and we are already seeing Microtransactions in games with games like forza , ryse and killer instinct granted I kinda understand putting the transactions in fighters and racers as people might not have the time to unlock all the cars and just wants to drive one car but I don't agree with having transactions in a full retail price game like ryse.

I know microsoft have come out and said they are just testing the waters to see what will or wont people buy but the very fact this is happening as me concerned. I understand its a business and I wont mind it as long it does not hinder the game that you cannot fully enjoy unless to buy more content on top of a hefty fee as games are already expensive as they are.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

/me points at the micro-transactions thread that started yesterday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

woops didnt see it :L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement