Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Christmas Trees & Prices

Options
  • 28-11-2013 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

I know its still early but it would be a good idea imo to find out who sells the best real trees and at what price. I usually buy from kervicks but 55-60e is a bit steep I think. I bought on the tramore rd at halfway house a few years ago for 40e....so where will you buy your tree and how much do you expect to pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Are they on sale yet?
    The OH is mad to get one over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Are they on sale yet?
    The OH is mad to get one over the weekend.

Usually for sale by now in kervicks, but not yet. Over the weekend Id expect, we put up ours the 8th.

Usually for sale by now in kervicks, but not yet. Over the weekend Id expect, we put up ours the 8th.
    That's when I want to put up ours, but sometimes there's no point in arguing! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

I see kervicks had trees today! Saw some on the cork rd at the glass swimming pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I was in Kervicks and they had them today also next to topaz on the dunmore road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Buy mine from Kervicks every year without fail, his ones are a decent quality, they hold thier needles well

I got one in Kervicks yesterday for €50. The guy said he he was getting more in on Tuesday/Wednesday which will be €40 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

I get mine out in Killowen Orchard in Portlaw. Usually they're around €40.

Advertisement