Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many people have the Ouya?

Options
  • 28-11-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Many people here have the Ouya?

I have it, I like it there is a good few interesting games on it that wouldnt get much exposure elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I have, it is hooked up to my TV set up and has been turned on maybe 3 times, have had no time to mess with it since I got it (mid-July) but really want to get moving with it.

Anything fun to do with it? I have XBMC on a dedicated machine so don't need it to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I have been writing some games for it, that's kinda fun.

Its a nice target for the games I like to make, simple with fun game mechanics. Its easy to deploy to as well.

Hoping to put my second game on the market in the next couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks like the Ouya might be in trouble. They company is looking for a quick sale to repay debts.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-29-ouya-seeks-quick-sale-as-debts-mount

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Bought it second hand, played it maybe 3 times then sold it to CEX. Kinda pointless except for emulation

Advertisement