Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk Buy Whiskey???

Options
  • 28-11-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All,

I'm a very big Whiskey drinker and I'm looking to buy in bulk.

Best prices I've seen have been in O'brien's -

Jim Beam 70cl, currently on special at €19.99
    Jack Daniel's 70cl, currently on special at €24.99

Does anyone know where I can buy in bulk at a discount, such as 10+ bottles and get a discount?

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tarmon

Would you consider going North? I was in Asda earlier this week and they had litre bottles of Jack Daniels for £18.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Crellis31

I would consider it, but unfortunately won't have the time to go up north. :(

(I'm looking on Asda and it's £27 for 1 Ltr Jack Daniel's)

If anyone is heading up that might be in the position to help me out. Obviously I will pay for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭askU

Crellis31 wrote: »
    I would consider it, but unfortunately won't have the time to go up north. :(

(I'm looking on Asda and it's £27 for 1 Ltr Jack Daniel's)

If anyone is heading up that might be in the position to help me out. Obviously I will pay for them.

Not much help to you now as offer has ended . . But . . I had the 100e voucher from dunnes and got 20e off my purchase.
    A bottle of Jameson was 23e and after this discount its €18.40. I hope that helps price wise.
    Yeah I definitely think you'll do better if you ask. How much I don't know. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

askU wrote: »
    Not much help to you now as offer has ended . . But . . I had the 100e voucher from dunnes and got 20e off my purchase.
    A bottle of Jameson was 23e and after this discount its €18.40. I hope that helps price wise.
    Yeah I definitely think you'll do better if you ask. How much I don't know. . .

Was that a litre bottle of Jameson?

Advertisement