If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston acoustics 2.1 speakers

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Eamon,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We are completely sold out of those 2.1 Boston systems - and they have gone 'Last Few To Clear' in Richer Sounds England and these are just in white and are ex-display or ex-repair.

We do have one pair of the Cambridge Audio Minx X5 available to clear from display ( immaculate) in black at just £99.95 if you were interested?

See details here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/cambridge-audio/minx-m5/camb-minx-m5

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Thanks for getting back to me, 

My plan is to buy a wifi blu ray player and separate speakers. 

I am looking for a system that I could use to replace the sound coming through TV speakers, something like a blu ray home cinema or standalone speakers, something that would play the sound from the sky box or blu ray player.. It looks like the Cambridge is more for music

Have you any other systems, speakers or soundbars that you would recommend, would need bluetooth also... And if going for a blu ray home cinema, it would need to have wifi for Netflix etc, 

thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

The Eamon, the Cambridge is designed for music and movies, very similar to the Boston.

There are a lot of soundbars out there and some do have bluetooth, but these will not come in around the same price as the Cambridge or Boston.

The bar is going to have to have multiple connections and bluetooth so I suppose what I would like to know is, what's the budget and we'll see what we can come up with ?

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.