Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Plan + XBox One

Options
  • 28-11-2013 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Warning: I am a parent!

I think the Xbox 360 family plan never came to Ireland, can anyone confirm if the "Gold Home" plan works as advertised (only one gold plan per console is needed for the whole household to receive the benefits)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

schmoo2k wrote: »

I think the Xbox 360 family plan never came to Ireland, can anyone confirm if the "Gold Home" plan works as advertised (only one gold plan per console is needed for the whole household to receive the benefits)?

No never materialised over here the new xbox one has it build in if you set the option but thats much use to you on a 360 I'm afraid :(

Edit: I miss read your post, yes works as mentioned in the link Tippex posted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/08/09/microsoft-game-sharing-on-xbox-one-is-about-convenience.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

Just to clarify If we get an XBox One, only one gold subscription will be needed for all to be able to play online? What then happens if we also use the 360 from time to time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Just to clarify If we get an XBox One, only one gold subscription will be needed for all to be able to play online? What then happens if we also use the 360 from time to time?

One gold account will do for everyone on the XBox One. Confirmed, as we tested it out at the weekend.

For the 360 it will be 'as you were', meaning that to go online each account would need to be gold.

Advertisement