Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't access party chat

Options
  • 28-11-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    has anyone managed to figure out the party chat.
    everytime we try to turn on party chat we get 'Cannot join party chat at this time. Please try again later'
    both xb1s NATs have been set to open
    Cheers,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

is it allowing you to actually get into the party, as in you can see the 2 names there? After that you must then check the option to actually switch on party chat, why they did this is beyond me, I mean why is join the party if you don't want to chat

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ciaran75

yeah we can create and join the party no problem
    the person who creates the party can switch on chat no problem but the other person gets 'Cannot join party....' message.
    It switch around and other person creates party exact same thing happens.

really annoying, why they made the xbox one parties game dependant rather than the perfect system they had on the xbox 360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Wait. If someone is playing a different game you can't be in a party together?

Wut?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ciaran75

haven't verified it myself but an entire forum on neogaf giving out yards about the new party system.

Advertisement