Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupidity (achievement unlocked)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Don't they unlock when you go online? With the 360 achievements didn't matter till you went online.
    Not all of them, I played through the BF4 campaign offline and only got the ones for completing the levels when I went online, no score related achievements and no multiplayer weapons unlocked despite meeting the criteria, I had to go through the whole thing again.
    It completely ruins the point of them if they don't unlock right away, you can't even see the achievement descriptions offline :mad:

What do you mean about the 360? It was at least two years before my launch console ever went online and cheevos worked prefectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Not all of them, I played through the BF4 campaign offline and only got the ones for completing the levels when I went online, no score related achievements and no multiplayer weapons unlocked despite meeting the criteria, I had to go through the whole thing again.
    Ah, that's a load of nonsense then. I was reading a couple of days ago there was some site to give feedback on the OS and stuff you want to see fixed in an update. There was some stuff there that apparently is already in the cards to be fixed, like seeing how much space you have left as a for instance. I'm sure this is something that would have been brought up.
    What do you mean about the 360? It was at least two years before my launch console ever went online and cheevos worked prefectly.
    Notifications, yeah, but they don't matter a damn until you go online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

MS changed their achievement system with the Xbox One, achievements won't pop when you are offline anymore, any you earn while offline will pop when you log into Live.

Advertisement