Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an accommodation

Options
  • 28-11-2013 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I moved in Dublin in June. At the moment I work and live alone in Dun Laoghaire.
    My family (my wife and two children) will move in January so I am looking for an house/apartment to rent in Greystones.
    Why Greystones? Because it is a nice village, there is place for my daughter in Greystones ET and a little bit cheaper than Dun Laoghaire.
    I check everyday on daft.ie, but seems now it is really quiet and there aren't any accommodations.
    I am looking for an house/apartment to rent with 2 or 3 bedrooms (3 is better) ... I have a good work reference.
    If anyone knows anything please let me know.

Many thanks,
    Giulio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Registered Users Posts: 13 asterix74

Thanks pixbyjohn, I have already called and they told me they will call me back if it is suitable for a family

• Registered Users Posts: 25 EllieD

Hi Giulio - I don't know of anything myself, but I would advise ringing the local estate agents and speaking to them directly about your needs. That way they can keep you in mind if they hear of anything coming up. It seems to have worked for others I know locally in the last year.

Best of luck and hope you find something suitable for the 4 of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 asterix74

Thanks so much, EllieD.

Giulio
    EllieD wrote: »
    Hi Giulio - I don't know of anything myself, but I would advise ringing the local estate agents and speaking to them directly about your needs. That way they can keep you in mind if they hear of anything coming up. It seems to have worked for others I know locally in the last year.

Best of luck and hope you find something suitable for the 4 of you!

Advertisement