Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embroidery

Options
  • 28-11-2013 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi does anybody know of anybody in portlaoise that does embroidery......I am hoping to get a t shirt or a fleece embroidered with a business name on it....Anybody any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

zsha wrote: »
    Hi does anybody know of anybody in portlaoise that does embroidery......I am hoping to get a t shirt or a fleece embroidered with a business name on it....Anybody any ideas?

I don't know of in portlaoise but into sport in castlecomer do is that any good to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

Margaret Kerry does it in Portlaoise, O Moore's estate, Margarets Embroidery Portlaoise got business stuff done with her , brill result, don't have her number , lost it, but her email is margaretkerry1@hotmail.com. She is on FB

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

That's brilliant thanks a mill for that. Def will check her out

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭pamweld

There is a company that might do them, it does personalised baby items etc but has facilities to embroider any garments, the girl that runs it is based in Portarlington so local enough, her website is http://www.made4me.ie/ you should be able to get contact details from there

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks a million, thats a great site. Will have a better look now over the wkend at it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement