Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigging Cork Rock band seek singer

Options
  • 28-11-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

We are an original four piece rock outfit seeking a singer.
    Our guitarist is depping as the singer at the moment but we would all prefer a dedicated singer.
    We have a few cover gigs on our calender and we plan to hit the studio soon for an EP.
    We are all in our twenties and want to complete the lineup.
    PM if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭numb3r

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Martinifred

Hi there. I'm looking for a band to start doing gigs in Cork. Been singing in Portugal for sometime. Here is the last band I played with:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxeYT...F3190760B4D8F6
    My style ranges from pop, soul, hard rock. If you'd like to hear more or any further details it would be my pleasure to answer.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Fred Palma

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shamanza89

Hey

Ad still active???

Cheers

Ad is currently inactive. Thanks for the interest.

• Advertisement

Hi there. I'm looking for a band to start doing gigs in Cork. Been singing in Portugal for sometime. Here is the last band I played with:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxeYT...F3190760B4D8F6
    My style ranges from pop, soul, hard rock. If you'd like to hear more or any further details it would be my pleasure to answer.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Fred Palma

Hi there. You guys still looking? Thanks

Sorry but not looking right now. We've a new guy we are trying out.
    Thansk for all your interest.

Well that's to bad for me. Wish you guys the best of luck and hope you rock like there's no tomorrow. Cheers

Well that's to bad for me. Wish you guys the best of luck and hope you rock like there's no tomorrow. Cheers

We'll keep you in mind if anything crops up anyway.
    Thanks dude.

Advertisement