Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Cuba

Options
  • 28-11-2013 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

Hi All, just wondered if anybody has any experience of expat life in Cuba to share.

Thanks.

Comments

Looking into this as well as my girlfriend has a job offer there starting in 2015.. It doesn't seem great from what I've read.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Looking into this as well as my girlfriend has a job offer there starting in 2015.. It doesn't seem great from what I've read.

Nice to visit maybe and a good place to learn spanish, as a well seasoned expat I've learned there is no utopia.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Went on holidays once a few years back... I wouldn't see the attraction of wanting to live there. I felt very save as a tourist but the jobs wouldn't pay you much I wouldn't think unless you had something like a very high skilled job. Maybe if you could make sea going boats out of rubber tyres or something like that !

P.s. qualified Vets are tour guides etc.... fact.

Advertisement