Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<SNIP> Chocolate Company

Options
  • 28-11-2013 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Could it be that they know they will be local to you and would prefer to deal with you face to face (pretty unique granted). I would think that this is pretty good that are prepared to meet face to face (ok the length of time to reply is not on)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

any proof that the chocolate made you ill? - Was it the only thing you ate that day and were you in isolation?

If there was something awry with the chocolate, you would have been ill fairly quickly afterwards.

And without any proof whatsoever, you publically blame the company - wow - hope you understand the legal position you have put yourself into.

As you have defamed the company without an iota of proof, you stand to lose a lot if the company should take action against you.

Btw - artisan chocolate tastes quite different to the cheap stuff you buy in shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Company name removed. Firstly OP, I'd forget email and try to contact them by phone, letter or in person. Secondly, they are agreeing to meet you in person, which I think is a big move from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I suspect they were planning to give you much more than a bar of chocolate when they met you personally, especially if at a fair, but I also suspect that gesture is now off the table.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

have spoken to company so mods can delete this thread, thanks for the replies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement