If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YHT199

Options
  • 28-11-2013 7:40pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of ordering the Yamaha YHT199 from you.

Does this come with speaker cables or do I need to buy that separately? 

Any idea of the overall cost down to Dublin including shipping?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

HI, I would also be interested in getting one.

But, currently on the UK site, it is £200, pickup only

On the IE store, it is £250 ( plus a very good & acceptable €17 delivery)

Any change we can get it for £200 today as well?

To Peteee , yes, it comes with all cables, etc you will need for setup.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

HI, I would also be interested in getting one.

But, currently on the UK site, it is £200, pickup only

On the IE store, it is £250 ( plus a very good & acceptable €17 delivery)

Any change we can get it for £200 today as well?

To Peteee , yes, it comes with all cables, etc you will need for setup.
    Guys - apologies about the delay getting back to you and apologies about the price on the .ie site - we are working on a complete overhaul of the .ie site and unfortunately with the overhaul and Christmas we have neglected updating the site a little - I'll get the YHT199 updated today though.

We dont normally ship the YHT199, but we do have a few available at the moment so I'm happy to oblige if you guys would like one - it's pretty amazing value at under £200 for a decent branded receiver and 5.1 package!

On the cable front - it used to come including some very basic ( very very basic) speaker cable, but in the latest spec I cant see any mention of speaker or sub cables! but I would presume that they still package the basic cables all in.  its completely up to you but I'd highly recommend an upgrade on the speaker cable front - I'm happy to do a decent quality speaker cable for just £0.59p a meter (discounted from £0.99p/mtr) if you would like to add some.

So if you would like to order - I'll do the system at £199.95 - with delivery at £12.95 - total £212.90 or if you would like a fixed euro amount €262.99.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John

I will buy it @ €263 including delivery. As soon as the site update itself with the new price...

Just bought it - Delivery to D18

Thanks....

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Thanks to Dave for all his help. Ordered one for delivery to D12.

Great customer service.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

CBFi wrote: »
    Thanks to Dave for all his help. Ordered one for delivery to D12.

Great customer service.
    D12 - Gods Country

...Not that I'm biased or anything..

j

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.