Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colleges matches

• 28-11-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Is there any websites that give match reports/teams of colleges matches at all levels?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

malascoile wrote: »
    Is there any websites that give match reports/teams of colleges matches at all levels?

No which is a shame,as theres a lot of top quailty matches at that level.The examiner oi the Echo,do a report of some of the schools and college games,and Echo ,fair play,gave a great report of the dean ryan cup saturday.

I take it your from mallow,(username)the mallow star and the Corkman,the star in particular give great reports of u16,,15,minor etc ,game 4n North cork or games with North cork teams.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Don't think the OP is from Mallow - malascoile= school bag in Irish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

If you're talking 3rd level, than the HE GAA twitter uploads the match programme scans online.

For instance, the double header in Mallow last week CIT v UL in the senior league semi and UCC v UL in the Fresher B league is here

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8nTP7Shn1WdZW5OSmNqLU5kUlU/edit

UCD v Queens in the intermediate football league

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8nTP7Shn1WdN2lJUmI2QWhkMFU/edit

Just scan through and you'll find them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

There's a good thread on Munster post-primary. Nothing that I know of, though, on Leinster. Pity!

feargale wrote: »
    There's a good thread on Munster post-primary. Nothing that I know of, though, on Leinster. Pity!

Its a good site and I am a fan of it ,but it has became poor lately,like two huge harty cup games on the weekend havent been listed yet the venue and date was known for a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Its a good site and I am a fan of it ,but it has became poor lately,like two huge harty cup games on the weekend havent been listed yet the venue and date was known for a week.

I'm trying to find Leinster post-primary SH fixtures, and Connacht too if possible. Can you help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭clunked

Leinstergaa.ie and search for 2nd level. Of course if you want coverage of second level sports, just check the egg chasers.

feargale wrote: »
    I'm trying to find Leinster post-primary SH fixtures, and Connacht too if possible. Can you help?
    Go to connaught gaa.ie

The schools link is down though it seems.

Advertisement