Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

twitching tonight

Options
  • 28-11-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Ill be getting my ps4 tomorrow
    and just wanna know which of you that are getting it tonight will be doing the whole twitch or ustream thing tonight
    so you can give us your reaction to the games your playing instead of jumping on boards to explain
    I thought it would be a good idea
    just label your stream with boards bf4
    or boards knack or what ever
    so its easy for others to find

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Cool idea, did people do this with the Xbox one?

Edit: thread title made me laugh, the thought of someone sitting at home twitching uncontrollably because they don't have a PS4 on launch night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

MadYaker wrote: »
    Cool idea, did people do this with the Xbox one?

Edit: thread title made me laugh, the thought of someone sitting at home twitching uncontrollably because they don't have a PS4 on launch night :pac:

I thought the same :pac: Would love to see some Irish streams

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

I think everyone thats getting them tonight or whenever is twitching tonight lol
    mad to get me hands on it .
    bought a usb an all today
    just have to get a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter for the astros and im good to go

Ive only seen one irish guy streaming and he was trying his best to sound american in a jedward kinda way .

but still itll be nice to see normal lads talking about there adventures tonight

Right whos home set up and ready to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

I think everyone thats getting them tonight or whenever is twitching tonight lol
    mad to get me hands on it .
    bought a usb an all today
    just have to get a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter for the astros and im good to go

Ive only seen one irish guy streaming and he was trying his best to sound american in a jedward kinda way .

but still itll be nice to see normal lads talking about there adventures tonight

One of these do?
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/3-5mm-Jack-Male-to-2-5mm-Female-Adapter-Headphone-Audio-/271176094439?pt=UK_Computing_Sound_Vision_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item3f235ad2e7

i did hear somewhere you would need a jack but wasnt sure if its a 2.5 to 3.5 or 3.5 to 2.5...

Ive a steelseries would that need an adapter aswell?
    I thought nearly all headsets that worked on ps3 will work the same on ps4?

• Advertisement

One of these do?
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/3-5mm-Jack-Male-to-2-5mm-Female-Adapter-Headphone-Audio-/271176094439?pt=UK_Computing_Sound_Vision_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item3f235ad2e7

i did hear somewhere you would need a jack but wasnt sure if its a 2.5 to 3.5 or 3.5 to 2.5...

Ive a steelseries would that need an adapter aswell?
    I thought nearly all headsets that worked on ps3 will work the same on ps4?

Not sure about other headsets on the ps4 but the astos I have I could never get voice on the ps3 but on the ps4 I should be grand with that jack

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

That jack only has 2 rings on it, pretty sure the DS4 uses 3 rings so you need an adapter with the same. Would double check before you go buy it just in case. 2 rings is usually stereo sound, the 3rd one is a mic.

Advertisement