Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping out

Options
  • 28-11-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone, I'm thinking about dropping out of my course in UCD because I find it's really not for me. I was just wondering, will I be liable to get my tuition fees back if I drop out before Christmas? Or did I miss the deadline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

You've missed it for this semester, but if you drop out before the second semester begins you won't have to pay full fees for that next time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ozzymandius

As in, I won't have to pay maybe half or something if I'm planning to go to college next time? Or do I get any money back, do they hold on to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I think it's like, when you start college again you'll have to pay full fees for the first semester, but because you've never done a second semester of a course, you won't have to pay anything above the normal level for that :)

Advertisement