Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you do ?

Options
  • 28-11-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi there, i am currently in contract with another provider, but soon i will be shopping around again, and as such i am wondering if Eircom do a standalone fibre product and at what price please, i do not need a phone as my current mobile phone package doe`s all i require.

SO, Standalone Fibre BB, price and product details please.
    many thanks,

apophis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

apophis wrote: »
    Hi there, i am currently in contract with another provider, but soon i will be shopping around again, and as such i am wondering if Eircom do a standalone fibre product and at what price please, i do not need a phone as my current mobile phone package doe`s all i require.

SO, Standalone Fibre BB, price and product details please.
    many thanks,

apophis
    Hi apophis

It may be best to contact efibre sales team on 1800 503 303 (option 1) to go through all the efibre packages / promotions available to new customers.

* Assuming the address / line has been connected to the efibre network.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭apophis

wow, sometimes rep`s on here are like Enda Kenny on leader`s question`s, you can never get an answer to a question only a diversion, come on guy`s  it`s a simple question, is "unlimited" standalone bb available to consumers and at what cost, please can i have a definitive answer.
    If possible will you please save a potential customer (me) the hassle of phoning and contact the relevant department and find out the answer for me.

btw, line check done and fibre is available to me.

Or failing an answer from a "rep" is any board`s member on standalone bb,
    many thank`s, waiting tentatively for an "answer".

apophis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

apophis wrote: »
    wow, sometimes rep`s on here are like Enda Kenny on leader`s question`s, you can never get an answer to a question only a diversion, come on guy`s  it`s a simple question, is "unlimited" standalone bb available to consumers and at what cost, please can i have a definitive answer.
    If possible will you please save a potential customer (me) the hassle of phoning and contact the relevant department and find out the answer for me.

btw, line check done and fibre is available to me.

Or failing an answer from a "rep" is any board`s member on standalone bb,
    many thank`s, waiting tentatively for an "answer".

apophis

Hi apophis,

I'm afraid we don't offer a standalone Fibre package to customers, all packages are bundles.

If you do wish to go ahead with a Fibre bundle you can call our sales team on 1800 503 303, they will explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement