Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Marlay Park?

Options
  • 28-11-2013 11:20pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's going on in marlay park? Loads of trailers in the car park and can see flood lights around the house. The guards are out directing traffic and only letting one lane through the lights at a time for no immediately obvious reason. They were doing this at 6.30pm and still at it at 9.30pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

they are filming some sort of movie or tv show. My wife saw them putting up sets and putting on peacocks and the like yesterday. Lot of trucks in and out and guards about the place.

the traffic delays were a bit annoying but maybe due to trucks coming in and out of the gates.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Seems to be a pretty big production, would love to know what it is and who's starring in it! Don't really mind the traffic disruption, it's only a small inconvenience, I just couldn't see the purpose of it as there was nothing coming in and out last night that I could see, although they were definitely working in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2628232/ - possibly this.....I'll ask them tonight when I'm passing walking the dog.

Advertisement