Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing Booklets

Options
  • 29-11-2013 12:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

What's the best price I can get to print 100 8 page booklets? Size A5, 150gsm art stapled.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Any printer with digital equipment could give you a price for this type of short-run job. Loads online, just google it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Yellow121

I have googled. It's all quite expensive. That's why I asked here, I looked up old threads and people gave information on where people can get flyers and different things printed quite cheap, these places couldn't be found easily on google. I was hoping to find the same with booklets.

What you are looking for is not cheap, as you spec can only be done by hand finishing. Try getting a price for the print and creasing only.. Fold, collate and staple yourself, it is only a couple of hours in front of the telly. You will save plenty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

What price are you being quoted?

The Dagda wrote: »
    What price are you being quoted?

Just under 200. I haven't printed booklets before so I don't know if that's a high price but it seems to be from my point of view but I could be wrong.

• Advertisement

Yellow121 wrote: »
    Just under 200. I haven't printed booklets before so I don't know if that's a high price but it seems to be from my point of view but I could be wrong.

A good price I would think!

Is there bleed on the artwork?

The Dagda wrote: »
    Is there bleed on the artwork?

Had to google that, I don't know cause the booklet isn't done yet. Would that make much of a difference on cost? The booklet should be done next week, not by me.

Had to google that, I don't know cause the booklet isn't done yet. Would that make much of a difference on cost? The booklet should be done next week, not by me.

If there is no bleed it can be produced very simply and cheaply on a digital printer with a finisher.

Bleed requires separate printing, cutting and finishing.

Advertisement