Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted a very specific Joystick

Options
  • 29-11-2013 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Well can anyone help me, with this I've check this thing called the interweb, but to no avail.

Ok, first of, my physical disadvantages. I can't use my right hand so that limits the type of joys staight down. I've got a hydra but it doesn't do excellent what I "need" to do.

What I need it to have is a throttle control on the stick, a little PoV stick like the Razer Hydra (good controller, cheap as possible for making yet high on price). I've been playing minecraft and other "little" things the hydra was fine.
    However, I'm waiting on Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous to name a few and those require throttle.

Basically I'm looking for:

Left handed (ambi would do).
    Throttle control nothing large.
    Analog controller stick.
    plenty of buttons :)

and all need to be very close.

I think I've covered everything I need to say. please feel free if I have been takling gibberish :). If I could have found it I'd have to on my desk right now.
    Please help, any suggestions.

Advertisement