Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cit Christmas craft & food fair Dec 3 ( Tuesday)

Options
  • 29-11-2013 3:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Christmas craft & food fair Cit Nexus building Tuesday 3 Dec 10.00 - 16.00

Come along and enjoy the day

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Details attached

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

slightly off topic but CIT related, can you tell me if the 'Christmas Day' event for CIT went ahead this year? It's usually on quite early (in November), I know cos I often see students on the streets in the horrors during the day as I drive past.

I know there was some controversy about it so has it been scrapped?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

slightly off topic but CIT related, can you tell me if the 'Christmas Day' event for CIT went ahead this year? It's usually on quite early (in November), I know cos I often see students on the streets in the horrors during the day as I drive past.

I know there was some controversy about it so has it been scrapped?

The last few years it hasn't been backed by the college in any way shape or form.
    Also the bars in the area as part of their licence renewal weren't allowed to promote in any way shape or form.

Its the last Thursday in November some students did celebrate it, you can tell by the broken glass around rossa avenue / uam var .

A few years and it will be completely fizzled out id say

Advertisement