Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Argos.ie & Argos.co.uk Black Friday Deals

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,325 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Aldarjes wrote: »
    Pm for code for Queens old castle if you're still looking for lego

Hi

Thanks another poster send me a pm with 2 codes so I have a spare if anyone is stuck and wants to pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I know it's a long shot but has anyone in Dublin a code for the Asus laptop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    I know it's a long shot but has anyone in Dublin a code for the Asus laptop?

Ditto lads...pm me if you have any codes...

Thanks..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I've got codes for the jcb tool thing and lego box for mahon. Ended up getting them in Blackpool instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

lindtee wrote: »
    I've got codes for the jcb tool thing and lego box for mahon. Ended up getting them in Blackpool instead.

Hi Lindtee,

Any chance for the lego code ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

demac wrote: »
    Hi Lindtee,

Any chance for the lego code ?

Sent you a pm with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Soarer

I'll take a Lego code for cork if someone's not using theirs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Soarer wrote: »
    I'll take a Lego code for cork if someone's not using theirs.

PM sent as I won't be able to make it to Mahon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Claregirl

I just checked my e-mail there and I reserved the last Asus laptop in Limerick at 7.01 am this morning - I'd say the stock was seriously limited for this offer - picked up today and it looks good (not that I'm an expert but even I know i3 is a good deal for €379 and I got my €10 voucher on top) DEEELIGHTED :D

Might be worth keeping an eye on Argos on Monday for their Cyber Monday offers if you're looking for laptops etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Got the hair dryer as my own one is on its last legs! Thanks op. :)

Claregirl wrote: »
    I just checked my e-mail there and I reserved the last Asus laptop in Limerick at 7.01 am this morning - I'd say the stock was seriously limited for this offer - picked up today and it looks good (not that I'm an expert but even I know i3 is a good deal for €379 and I got my €10 voucher on top) DEEELIGHTED :D

Might be worth keeping an eye on Argos on Monday for their Cyber Monday offers if you're looking for laptops etc.

Waves fist at claregirl......your off my Xmas list:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭pah

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I wouldn''t think so, if the price changes after you reserve it you don't get the reservation price, you have to pay the price at the til when you collect it.

really? i reserved some monster high dolls on the 3 for 2 toys recently for collection on the monday. 3 for 2 finished on the sunday and they honoured the reservation price in mahon, cork even though when i tapped in the reservation number the price had increased - i just went to the till.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Nope you pay the price you reserve at, I've had it happen twice and I just pointed it out to the manager and they ok the old price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭Pique

Ginny wrote: »
    Nope you pay the price you reserve at, I've had it happen twice and I just pointed it out to the manager and they ok the old price.

Happy days. I reserved the Tassimo but couldn't make it to the store before closing.

Will be in bright and early tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

That's not strictly true. You owe the price listed on the day, higher or lower. Several people here on boards have had lower prices honoured but it's discretionary.

• Advertisement

what's this coffee machine lads

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4235905/Trail/searchtext%3ESHOW+ALL+BLACK+FRIDAY.htm

and do I have to buy special coffee for it

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

I've a code for the JCB bench in Naas if anyone wants it, was going to get for my son but turns out his Nana ordered one rom Smyths.

is the coffee maker any good before I buy it

my mam has been hinting for one

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...ACK+FRIDAY.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭pah

what's this coffee machine lads

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4235905/Trail/searchtext%3ESHOW+ALL+BLACK+FRIDAY.htm

and do I have to buy special coffee for it
    is the coffee maker any good before I buy it

my mam has been hinting for one

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...ACK+FRIDAY.htm

looks like you need pods similar to nespresso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

pah wrote: »
    looks like you need pods similar to nespresso

as said above pods can be bought on line or tesco's and supervalu etc coffee is fairly nice. shame ye did not see amazon deal earlier could of saved a few squid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

this have been discussed zillions of times...

"Please note that our prices change, sometimes on a daily basis. The price you pay is the price in store on the day you collect your items."

with that said, if the difference is negligible You might be lucky and have it cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I've gotten items at the price I reserved them at after the offer was over so it's worth a shot :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Was priced at the reserved price when I picked it up earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

Have a workbench code if anyone interested. Pick u
    p today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

JeaicMaG wrote: »
    I've gotten items at the price I reserved them at after the offer was over so it's worth a shot :P

I once got a unit for €11 reduced from €20, went into the store, tried to charge me the store price until i showed the person the reserve price on my phone & said that wasnt the price, but told him to check online, he saw it, then gave me a blank expression to go with the smile on my face :D & then he ran away.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I once got a unit for €11 reduced from €20, went into the store, tried to charge me the store price until i showed the person the reserve price on my phone & said that wasnt the price, but told him to check online, he saw it, then gave me a blank expression to go with the smile on my face :D & then he ran away.

Yeah i showed them the email on my phone and they were like "I guess they are that price" :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭Pique

The manager approved it for me today with yesterday's price.

Apparently it was happening loads and he approved all of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

I got the Fifa 14 at the reduced price aswell, it showed up on the till as €57.95 and told them I reserved it at €40. Manager told me it says on email that they have a right to change price after they reserve it, which is unfair. He reduced it for me though after a bit of a huff, & buff. Think he had to do it for a few people today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭rocky

Lego buckets back in stock in a few stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭JDxtra

They are all the people who reserved but never collected. Kind of annoying especially when so many others were looking for it. Argos may not honour the price though.

Argos should maybe introduce a €1 charge per reservation which is refunded when collecting the item.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Just reserved Lego in my local store really want to get it for my son for xmas so hoping I get it for the reduced price.

Wonder will I get it for that price ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Would be interested in the Lego bucket for cork collection tomorrow if anyone had a spare code ?

Would be interested in the Lego bucket for cork collection tomorrow if anyone had a spare code ?

There are some left in Cork just checked the CheckArgos website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I've a spare code for the Lego bucket in Blanchardstown. For collection by Monday evening.

Had it reserved, then stock showed up in my local store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

JDxtra wrote: »
    I've a spare code for the Lego bucket in Blanchardstown. For collection by Monday evening.

Had it reserved, then stock showed up in my local store.

Please thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

Hi,
    If anyone has a spare code for the Lego in Blanch or
    any city centre Argos that they're not using, I'd be
    immensely grateful,
    Cheers,
    Sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

cunstunt wrote: »
    Hi,
    any city centre Argos that they're not using, I'd be
    immensely grateful,
    Cheers,
    Sean

I got one from here yesterday, can't use will Pm now

Still looking for laptop code if anyone didn't or is not going to claim...thx,..

Pm me if you can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

any city centre Argos that they're not using, I'd be very grateful
    Would love one for my nephew .Pm please ,Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭crayon80

Have codes for Mahon point that are good til closing time on Monday but I won't use - I was told nephews have too much lego already!

PM if intrested :D

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

I've a code for the Lego bucket in Carlow if anyone wants it. Can't get in to collect, reserved till tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

ozypozy wrote: »
    I've a code for the Lego bucket in Carlow if anyone wants it. Can't get in to collect, reserved till tomorrow.

Hey could i have that code please?

Just collected mine got it for the €11.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I see there is one box of Lego available to reserve in Killarney right now.

It might suit somebody down that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I've a code for the Lego Star Wars Advent calender for Dundrum,they are reduced to €14.99

• Registered Users Posts: 28 schuey2me

Iv a spare code for the lego bucket in castlebar if anyone wants it, its vaild untill 7 tonite but you can ring the shop to extend it. Pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

zerks wrote: »
    I've a code for the Lego Star Wars Advent calender for Dundrum,they are reduced to €14.99

I'll take that please. thanks alot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭robbe

Long shot but if anyone has 2 Dublin codes for the Asus below (now increased in price to €399) I'd be eternally grateful! Save me a trip to NI and all sorts of hassle!

Cheers

Product - Asus S400E 14 Inch VivoBook

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

You could get it delivered from argos.co.uk to parcel motel..

• Advertisement
Advertisement