Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorcycle parking in NUIM?

• 29-11-2013 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a dedicated motorbike parking area on campus?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

vektarman wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's a dedicated motorbike parking area on campus?

To the best of my knowledge, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

I dont think so.

But I remember reading something about the not needing a parking permit. I could be wrong though, maybe email parking@nuim.ie and ask them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

I just spotted on friday in the pay and display car park beside callan building across from phoenix that theres designated motorcycle parking with racks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Yo, OP. I bike into college every day.

There is a designated motorcycle bay in carpark two, beside the phoenix.

I don't use it though. There's normally a few bikes outside the engineering building and I park my own bike directly outside Callan building.

Just park it wherever suits you best as long as it's not in anyone's way.

Advertisement