Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas?

Options
  • 29-11-2013 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭

Logged into Steam today and my copy of FM2009 isn't there, it's just not in my list of games. Went to the icon on my desktop and a Steam message comes up and tells me I have to download it all over again. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem but I've been playing it almost every day for a week or two and I'm a few years into a really good save. It's not like they'd have any justification for deleting it because I haven't been using it.

What can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Do you still see it in your steamapps folder?

Go to My Documents>Sports Interactive and back up your saves just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Go to My Documents>Sports Interactive and back up your saves just in case
    Thanks for that. I checked there and the files for my saves are still on my computer so it's a lot better than expected. I thought I'd lost everything.
    Do you still see it in your steamapps folder?
    I've managed to find a greyed-out version in the folder on Steam for Recent Games and it says I need to install it, but has the correct hours played and last played information.

It's odd. It just seems to have uninstalled it myself. I know I didn't do it and nobody else has used my computer since I last played it.

Thanks again for the help.

Advertisement