Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS Beauty Therapy Course

Options
  • 29-11-2013 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi all, I have an interview for the FAS Beauty Therapy Course next week. I really excited about the course and hope this will show in my interview. Has anyone here done this interview? Can you give me a few pointers? Please and thank you x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭kaiser31

Just bumping for evening traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

I did Beauty Therapy in SCD and had an interview for that...just really study the course contents and make sure you really know what and how it will be thought. Also stress how much you LOVE working and interacting with people and be honest, calm and enthusiastic.

Best of luck!

Thank you beauty101! I had my interview on Monday morning & it was easily one of the hardest interviews I ever did (and I'm no spring chicken) :) There are only 16 places and over 100 applicants so its gonna be a tough competition. I'll find out next week whether I'm successful, so fingers, toes & everything else crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 denikin

Hi kaiser31, how'd you get on? Where abouts does the beauty courses? I'm based in Ballybofey/Letterkenny and so interested but curious about the location.

Hi, I got a place! Started in January. I love it. It's really interesting but there is an awful lot of study, at least 3 hours every night. The course is run in Tralee by FAS, Mon - Fri 8.30 to 3.45 for 52 weeks (no time off)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Theresa18

Hi Kaiser31. :)
    I applied for this course last year aswel but got a job so couldn't attend interview, definitely doing it next year and was wondering what you included in portfolio and where you got your placement?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jma14

Hi kasier31.

I'm also going for the fas beauty course and will be called for interview soon. I'm just wondering what kind of questions they asked you?

Advertisement