Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Tree! (Drogheda)

Options
  • 29-11-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Where can I get a nice Christmas tree in the Drogheda?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Dub in Louth

There is a Christmas tree shop opening in Southgate tomorrow with the Christmas market. Don't know how good they will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

thanks, ended up getting one in woodies, I think Homebase sell them as well

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Wisteria Lane in Dunleer do nice ones... Mick there is a sound chap and will srt you out! :-)

I got one in woodies but im seeing them for up to 20e cheaper now in other places, shouldve shopped around!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭paulocon2

Rossin wrote: »
    I got one in woodies but im seeing them for up to 20e cheaper now in other places, shouldve shopped around!

Mind me asking where you saw them cheaper? Going to pick one up today..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cogra10

Got a Lovely tree in Ardee today, was a grade 1 Irish Christmas tree, definately worth the Money!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Got a nice one out in Platin opp the Indaver plant, E55

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭paulocon2

furiousox wrote: »
    Got a nice one out in Platin opp the Indaver plant, E55

I ended up going to the garden centre on the Donore Road (just up by the Thatch pub). EUR50 for 6 foot tree. Quality is excellent (nice and full). Apparently a lot of trees are going for export to the UK where they will fetch top dollar!

there was a post on the spotted drogheda facebook page selling them for €30, no idea of the quality though

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Retro Police

I don't buy real trees so not sure about quality etc. but the vegetable shop in the Town Centre is selling xmas trees for 40€. They look good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement