Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petfactory.ie - Does it exist????

Options
  • 29-11-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, have ordered pet food from this shower - obviously before reading the bad press!!!

Ordered 10 days ago and still no sign of delivery! Have been emailing and calling them for the past 4 days with no response. no response to email, phone going to voicemail.

Of couse, they've already taken the payment from my card!

Think I'm going to try the bank to get my money back!!

And, yes I was trying to support an Irish company but lord do I regret it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Anacou wrote: »
    Hi, have ordered pet food from this shower - obviously before reading the bad press!!!

Ordered 10 days ago and still no sign of delivery! Have been emailing and calling them for the past 4 days with no response. no response to email, phone going to voicemail.

Of couse, they've already taken the payment from my card!

Think I'm going to try the bank to get my money back!!

And, yes I was trying to support an Irish company but lord do I regret it!!

Looks like website is down now, if you search the whois for petfactory.ie you see domain is register to Mark Beggs, if you search in google for Mark Beggs Petfactory.ie you can find some info via Linkedin if you do more search a say you can find his phone number or email address. I see they had a number <SNIp> and mark (at) petfactory.ie <SNIP> also an address Office <SNIP>, Dublin

they also had a co.uk with contact details Pet Factory <SNIP> and phone <SNIP>

All the above was found on google and https://archive.org/‎;

Have you tried to contact them by email or phone? But you should start doing a charge with your credit card company.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Anacou

Hi, thanks. Yes, the site only went yesterday but I'm beginning to wonder. Not a lot of positive stuff to be read about the owner tbh!

I have his number and email but I'm getting no response to either and have tried countless times.

Have contacted the bank now so raising a dispute over the payment as I don't know if this guy will surface or not.

Oh well, should have stuck with zo*plus I suppose.

Advertisement