Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when will i get it?

• 29-11-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I orderd a Xbox one from gamestop (With a selection of a game) And They said they would ring me when they get it in But im wondering when will i get the xbox one? Will it be next week or???

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

I pre order mine with Xtravision last Friday. I called in to them today and they said next wave of XB1 will be on the 16th. I presume everywhere will be the same. So tempted to buy one on adverts or donedeal but have it paid off in full

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Same!!
    Thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hursty1886

I pre order mine with Xtravision last Friday. I called in to them today and they said next wave of XB1 will be on the 16th. I presume everywhere will be the same. So tempted to buy one on adverts or donedeal but have it paid off in full

Hey which extra vision? I rang today and they said they got more stock on Friday....that was blanch....

hursty1886 wrote: »
    Hey which extra vision? I rang today and they said they got more stock on Friday....that was blanch....

Newbridge. Pre-booked on 22nd Nov.

Rang them earlier and they are just after ringing back now saying it's ready for collection. Heading to get it now, delighted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 hursty1886

Got a call yesterday to go collect it from Xtra-Vision to go collect it....delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

hursty1886 wrote: »

yeah i have ordered at local xtra vision last week and they said they will be getting them in this friday 6th dec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Ordered mine in Xtravision today. They said I'd have it before Xmas :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

sky23 wrote: »
    yeah i have ordered at local xtra vision last week and they said they will be getting them in this friday 6th dec

It would be worth to call them. It's possible they have it in already!
    lilgit2 wrote: »
    Anyone with a preorder for xbox one with xtra vision check your stores, mine was due in friday. I phonednthis morning to check and theyre in!!

Ordered mine in Xtravision today. They said I'd have it before Xmas :-D

If you wanted to get one sooner, call your local Smyths store, the website isn't accurate, they actually have some Xbox's in a lot of their stores or else you can purchase one from the MS store and get it within a few days:

Xbox One CoD bundle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

DaLad wrote: »
    If you wanted to get one sooner, call your local Smyths store, the website isn't accurate, they actually have some Xbox's in a lot of their stores or else you can purchase one from the MS store and get it within a few days:

Xbox One CoD bundle
    Shiite!
    I've already placed a 50euro deposit!
    I'll just have to wait now :-(

Shiite!
    I've already placed a 50euro deposit!
    I'll just have to wait now :-(

You could use that €50 on a game instead ;) They'll allow you to switch it on to another product but they won't give you a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hunter0612

I just got a code for an xbox one for portlaoise extra until end of tomorrow,I got excited and reserved it the realised it was portlaoise not dublin :/ will pm it to whoever asks first,wouldn't want it going to waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Can anyone tell me how soon the Microsoft store orders are being delivered? If I order today how soon can I expect delivery? I want to ensure its not delivered until after the weekend, so should I be okay ordering now?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 the mighty elk

I ordered Monday evening and it's due for delivery tomorrow.

Thanks I'll order later today so.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

Can you post a link, I'm just getting out of stock everywhere.

Went out of stock on the MS store before I got to order it :(
    However I ended up getting the Fifa bundle from Argos with reduced price for Call of Duty. Win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Looks like Argos are all out of stock at the moment.

anyone have any joy in Smyths recently?

Looks like Argos are all out of stock at the moment.

anyone have any joy in Smyths recently?

Be better off checking HERE for updates on availability. You can purchase the Xbox One with CoD: Ghosts for €529.99 delivered from the Microsoft store as mentioned in the thread above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I also preordered one in GameStop on 22nd November as that was the last day according to te website to have it for Christmas. Anyway was also told it'll be in between 16-20th dec but I phoned last Monday and was tol it might be this Thursday or Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Be better off checking HERE for updates on availability. You can purchase the Xbox One with CoD: Ghosts for €529.99 delivered from the Microsoft store as mentioned in the thread above.

Yeah saw that MS store one. I have a voucher for argos or smyths worth 200 bucks burning a hole in my pocket, so would prefer to go bricks and mortar to use that...

Yeah saw that MS store one. I have a voucher for argos or smyths worth 200 bucks burning a hole in my pocket, so would prefer to go bricks and mortar to use that...

Ah yeah, definitely understandable! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭sparky63

Have one preordered in xtravision. They were supposed to be in on the 16th. still not in. Guy in the shop said they were told they'd be in before christmas. rang them on monday and was told when they come in, theyd be ringing people with preorders. I'll be ringing them tomorrow for any updates.

sparky63 wrote: »
    Have one preordered in xtravision. They were supposed to be in on the 16th. still not in. Guy in the shop said they were told they'd be in before christmas. rang them on monday and was told when they come in, theyd be ringing people with preorders. I'll be ringing them tomorrow for any updates.

Where are you located? You can walk into most Argos stores and pick one up straight away.

Where are you located? You can walk into most Argos stores and pick one up straight away.

As far as i know there out of stock in argos in my area and all of the dublin stores.

As far as i know there out of stock in argos in my area and all of the dublin stores.

Nah, I'm after getting a few for people in Argos in Dublin in the past 24 hours. Liffey Valley and St. Stephens green. There's 2 to be reserved in the Nutgrove right now. That's the only ones currently in Dublin.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1449725.htm

Actually there's 5+ Xbox One on its own to be reserved in Tallaght and 1 in Omni, Santry.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1226027.htm

Actually there's 5+ Xbox One on its own to be reserved in Tallaght and 1 in Omni, Santry.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1226027.htm

Fair play to you. I'll check it out tomorrow. I was going by a report on another thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=88055857#post88055857

• Advertisement

Fair play to you. I'll check it out tomorrow. I was going by a report on another thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=88055857#post88055857

Oh yeah that pic was just to show there was plenty in stock across Ireland and that was just for the FIFA bundle. It changes several times per day lol. You could reserve one of them on the argos store for collection tomorrow. Either way, you should be safe enough to check it tomorrow :)

Advertisement