Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Six at the Academy

Options
  • 29-11-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Does anyone know when the band will be on stage? Does open at 7 but I could be running late.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

About 9 usually

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lunacyfoundme

About 9 usually

That'd be sound. I remember seeing Black Rebel Motorcycle Club the and thought they came on very early. They had no support though. Is there support for E6?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

That'd be sound. I remember seeing Black Rebel Motorcycle Club the and thought they came on very early. They had no support though. Is there support for E6?

Yeah Andy D on about 8 then Electric Six around 9 apparently.

Shamo wrote: »
    Yeah Andy D on about 8 then Electric Six around 9 apparently.

That's great been waiting ages to see them. Don't want to miss any of it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Yep around 9ish, going tonight also. Saw them two years ago, was well impressed. Enjoy!

• Advertisement

Savage gig. Sound was perfect.

Yeah it was a great gig. Pity they only played an hour. It was brilliant the way they played Gaybar twice for the two Kickstarters.

Didn't realize it was so short, still 18 tracks wasn't bad going.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

at least my tenth time seeing them...........tis a christmas ritual at this stage!

Think it was one of the tightest gigs ive seen them do, quality all round.

Being able to get a crowd to sit down , obviously everyone was eating out of Valentines hand.

As ive said before, he's so wrong as a front man that he's so right.......!

Would def had done the cowbell if i knew about it! Screw you Little Rock, Arkansas!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

$500 to play cowbell on stage for gay bar (absolutely brilliant/hilarious that they played it twice). For your money you could also have:

$500: Pick any 3 electric six songs for them to play in the set
    $1000: Get yourself on the guestlist for all Electric Six shows from now on
    $1000: Get Electric Six to record a cover of any song you want and then send it to you on a cd
    $2000: Get Electric Six to write a song about a subject of your choice
    $3000: Get a shout out and be brought out on stage during the gig in Detroit when they're filming the DVD.

Man I wish I was rich, I'd have bought all those things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

dear god thats outrageous!

Where did you see the pricelist?

Edit - Found it! Some serious packages in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Fifth time in a row seeing them (they're here every November/December :P). Not the greatest setlist I've seen them play but a good fun gig from them as usual! A little bit shorter mind at only 1hr15mins, usually it's 1hr30min.

Advertisement