Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewing Kits or Boxes bargains

Options
  • 29-11-2013 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen any good deals on sewing kits lately. Just been put on the Santa list from a 21 yr old :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Some lovely one's in Home Focus, might be a bit kiddie but lovely. Also lovely boxes in TK Maxx aswell Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Thanks for that RubyGirl. Had a look at their website, plenty of sewing baskets there alright.
    I been thinking about it a bit more since my original post and think it would be a good idea to get her a professional kit if there is such a thing. Reason been she has been doing a lot of costume design and costume making this year in college, so it would be nice to get her a good peice of equipment she can have for a while.
    Anyone know where I might source it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Hickey's so prob your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Thanks for the suggestions folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement