Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It begins...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

Yes I became aware of the Love Dublin day a few weeks ago. I don't know how I can capitalise on it... If anyone has any ideas i'd love to hear some.

However, I think this endorses my brand as it is so clear there is a strong love Dublin sentiment out there..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Get in touch with the official promoters and offer some free apparel in exchange for a bit of promotion?

i've added the Little Museum of Dublin and White Lady Art Gallery to the list of places that stock Love Dublin products recently...

also got some advertising in House and Home magazine/online and only required to partake in a competition...
    http://www.houseandhome.ie/article/12-days-christmas-giveaway-love-dublin-tee-and-tote-combo

I will take stock of sales in the new year and see what the next step is...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

Will you have a website up and running soon Piriz? Critical!

Atomico wrote: »
    Will you have a website up and running soon Piriz? Critical!

i have a domain name and need to figure out best approach to get a blog and shop set up...hopefully early in the new year...

• Advertisement
Advertisement