Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another dublin restaurant thread...

Options
  • 29-11-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can suggest good dublin city centre restaurants.. The Food doesn't have to be out of this world but rather the atmosphere/patrons are what make it. I've been to chai yo on baggot st which is one of those teppanyaki places that cook in front of you and entertain with laughs and while the food was average, I loved the entertainment. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
    Donna

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

To be honest, there are 100s of restaurants in Dublin and your request is very vague, as is your title.

You're more likely to get responses if you outline what kind of food you're looking for, or if you're planning dinner for a purpose.

Outside of Teppanyaki there aren't really any side-show type restaurants in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Mongolian Barbecue

Advertisement