Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Galway Hairdressers?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

+1 For the House of Grafton. Find all the lads in there great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,866 ✭✭✭deisedude

Looking for somewhere that does a hot towel shave and decent haircut thats open in the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lorricoyne

Could someone please recommend a good hairdressers in Galway, mine has just closed and was really happy with them, had a few bad experiences with hairdressers and just got my hair back to good condition so would really appreciate some help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Grafton Hair in Lower Salthill (beside Feeney's B&B and cafe) is great. I hate getting my hair done and the initial reason I went with them is because you can book online (here) but I was really impressed with the professionalism of the place. The staff are all really friendly and they all seem pretty talented, though I go to the same one all the time and just say, yeah, do what you did last time - which is doable because they remember you, not like some other places I've been.

So yeah, that's my recommendation anyway. I need a haircut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Vava voom

<Please don't sign up to promote a business. It doesn't reflect well on you nor the business.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

+1. I am a regular of hers..she's fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lorricoyne

Thank you, have heard good reports of here so I will give these a try:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 meow774

Hi all,

Could anybody recommend a decent hairdressers in Galway city? I have been looking around and there is huge competition out there. I would like to get a really good hair cut, I have let my hair get too long and it looks a mess and somewhere that is not gonna cost me to much either ? I know the going rate to get a good hair cut is about €50 but something a bit less would be great to get

looking forward to the suggestions

Many thanks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 galwaygirl2000

Theresa at Ritz Hair & beauty, on the the docks, think she charges €45. She does what you ask her and always does a great job!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 meow774

hey thanks for the suggestion I drive past that hair dressers everyday on the way to work I will check it out !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

Can anyone recommend somewhere good? Last barber/butcher was awful. I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a good haircut.

Hubbie got a decent haircut in Kozzie's barbers in Galway Shopping Centre recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Spend your money on a decent razor and learn to cut your own hair... Theres far too many butchers moonlighting as hairdressers IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

One Step Ahead, Abbeygate St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leafygreen

Hi,I wondering does anyone know brilliant hairdressers in Galway,I moving from Brown Sugar in Dublin so looking for some similar x

Leafygreen wrote: »
    Hi,I wondering does anyone know brilliant hairdressers in Galway,I moving from Brown Sugar in Dublin so looking for some similar x

The Hair Fairy. Niamh is her name..just google The Hair Fairy. She's excellent.
    I used to go to Brown Sugar when I lived in Dublin too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

If it's a good cut you're after (and not colouring & perm etc.) then I'd say Candy, on Sea road, is really good. She's affordable (less than €50) and cutting is her forte.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

Anyone have an idea of any hairdressers doing deals on highlights at the mo, in desperate need of an auld touch up and on a budget. Had a look on Living Social and the likes but nothing there.

Always so damn expensive! Thanks.

I get a full head for €80 incl cut from Niamh aka The Hair Fairy. And she's BRILLIANT!

• Advertisement
Advertisement