Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 7 Part 2 Contents anyone?

• 29-11-2013 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know or got it this year as i was wondering what contents it has.
    The Complete Series 7 was in the lightning deal today & didnt want to double dip for the same contents along with S07.2 episodes, as i got S07.1 in the lightning deals last year & i know i should have waited, as it was an impulse buy, but i am getting better :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I didn't get it myself, but all the extras that were on the Series 7 Part 2 set are also on the full season boxset, but there are many more including commentaries on the full set

On a side note, I'll give you a fiver for Series 7 Part 1 if you no longer need it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Daemos wrote: »
    I didn't get it myself, but all the extras that were on the Series 7 Part 2 set are also on the full season boxset, but there are many more including commentaries on the full set

On a side note, I'll give you a fiver for Series 7 Part 1 if you no longer need it ;)

I wish, but the price hasn't changed much since then! compared to the dvd which has gone down a lot :eek:
    & yeah there are a lot of extras

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I think I'm getting it for Christmas. Well, my husband yelped with glee at 7pm when it was on the deals. Hopefully that's what he got for me anyway!

Advertisement