If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON DM39 & DALI ZENSOR 1

Options
  • 29-11-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Can you please get me a best price for it including delivery. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Mexicanking.

At the moment we have this package deal available to the DM39 and the Zensor 1 speakers.

Coming in priced at £319.95 with £12.99 delivery.
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah01777

The only thing else you would need would be speaker cable. For this system I would recommend using Ultra micro priced at £2.49 per meter.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mexicanking

Hi Mexicanking.

At the moment we have this package deal available to the DM39 and the Zensor 1 speakers.

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah01777

The only thing else you would need would be speaker cable. For this system I would recommend using Ultra micro priced at £2.49 per meter.

Thanks Kenny for your reply. Sorry it took so long to get back. Would you recommend any other mini hifi around this price range. I am looking at the BX2. Do you have anything matching to it.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Mexicanking.

Thanks Kenny for your reply. Sorry it took so long to get back. Would you recommend any other mini hifi around this price range. I am looking at the BX2. Do you have anything matching to it.
    Mexican,

we can actually do the DM39 including the Monitor Audio BX2 at just £339.95 with £12.95 delivery

If you wanted to keep the budget tighter we can do the Pioneer XCHM51 with the BX2 at just £319.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/pioneer/xchm51dab/pion-xc-hm51dab-k and the Pioneer actually has a higher spec than the Denon!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Mexicanking.

Mexican,

we can actually do the DM39 including the Monitor Audio BX2 at just £339.95 with £12.95 delivery

If you wanted to keep the budget tighter we can do the Pioneer XCHM51 with the BX2 at just £319.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/pioneer/xchm51dab/pion-xc-hm51dab-k and the Pioneer actually has a higher spec than the Denon!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, I ordered DM39 and BX2. Its with me here. Will open it tonight. 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Mexican,

apologies its taken me so long to get back to you - thanks a million for the business, its much appreciated and I hope you really enjoy your system.

Give us a shout if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Mexican,

apologies its taken me so long to get back to you - thanks a million for the business, its much appreciated and I hope you really enjoy your system.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, 
    Can I ask a help. I my remote for DM39 is not working. What is the best way to get a replacement. 
    Thanks, 

Mexican,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, 
    Can I ask a help. I my remote for DM39 is not working. What is the best way to get a replacement. 
    Thanks, 
    Hi mexicanking,

I would need to try to get a price from our spares department. If you would like me to try let me know.

Kind regards

David

Hi mexicanking,

I would need to try to get a price from our spares department. If you would like me to try let me know.

Kind regards

David

Thanks David for your response. If you could please get me a price.

Hi mexicanking,

Kind regards

David

I'll check with them and see if I can get a price for you.

Kind regards

David

Hi mexicanking,

Kind regards

David

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 
    Any luck with the price for the remote. 
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi mexicanking,

Kind regards

David

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 
    Any luck with the price for the remote. 
    Thanks
    Hi mexicanking,

Unfortunately I haven't heard back from our spares team. I will send them another email to check on the status of this.

Apologies for the delay.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.