Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Month Free Spotify Premium

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

With a trial account you only get 10 hours worth of listening time, at least that's what happened my last free account. :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

n1ck wrote: »
    With a trial account you only get 10 hours worth of listening time, at least that's what happened my last free account. :P

You get it unlimited for 6 months before it switches to 10 hours per month or 2.5hrs per week.
    Hope the link works for you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Thanks OP - just got another free month - this will come in handy over the christmas !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Thanks op. Got my free month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

cheers OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Not working for me. Just bringing me to my account page where I sign up at the normal price :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Brilliant stuff OP - Let my subscription run out 2 weeks back and was going to renew it again this week as I decided I couldn't live without it, so perfect timing really.

Got the message that some are complaining about yesterday but no such problem today so happy days I guess.

eorpach wrote: »
    Thank you for this. Got a free month. Happy days!
    Great news!
    Glad to hear it's working for you!
    Enjoy! :)

Tweaky wrote: »
    Thanks OP - just got another free month - this will come in handy over the christmas !!!
    It surely will. Spotify is a great service.
    Enjoy! :)

Advertisement