Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Synth player wanted in Dublin

Options
  • 30-11-2013 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I've been working on my own electronic music for a good while now and I really am at a point where I need someone else to come on board with me. I'd ideally love to find someone who's mad into their old skool piano riffs, big droning basslines and can turn their hand to the computer end of things too. I need strings and lead lines really. I have a Korg electribe ESX1, electribe EMX1 and a x0xb0x (TB303 clone). I'm picking up a microkorg soon too. I need someone in the Dublin area really. I'm not too much into this business of collaboration online. I've tried it and lose interest very quickly. It invariably involves way more computer work than I like. I'm much more hardware based than software but I can do the stuff that's needed on the computer too. Here's a link to some of my stuff... https://soundcloud.com/live1052 Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Ross

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moved from Dance Music Production

Advertisement