Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinect TV mount Xbox one

Options
  • 30-11-2013 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought a TV mount for the xbox one kinect?
    I'm thinking of sticking above the TV and just wondered if anyone had a preferred mount (as there are a couple out there but none it seems in any bricks and mortar stores)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Yeah Sellotape.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

biebiebie wrote: »
    Yeah Sellotape.

thanks for that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Yeah Sellotape.

Hardly helpful or constructive, let's at least try help the OP out eh?

Sorry. But to be honest that's what I used for positioning the Wii sensor bar at the top of the TV. Double backed it if you know what I mean. Wasn't trying to be sarcastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sorry. But to be honest that's what I used for positioning the Wii sensor bar at the top of the TV. Double backed it if you know what I mean. Wasn't trying to be sarcastic.

No probs, it looked initially that you were

• Advertisement

Yeah and I can see why in hindsight. I probably should have expanded that suggestion somewhat!
    Anyhow I'll be trying the Sellotape come Christmas. I know the Kinect sensor is far more bulkier than the wii sensor, so it may not be stable enough. Perhaps some gaffer tape would be a better suggestion ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭husky7

Tippex wrote: »
    Has anyone bought a TV mount for the xbox one kinect?
    I'm thinking of sticking above the TV and just wondered if anyone had a preferred mount (as there are a couple out there but none it seems in any bricks and mortar stores)

I used electrical trunking , stuck it to the tv and put the kinect sitting on top , worked a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Actually turns out you can use any standard camera tripod for the kinect. I used mine for now

k1aPtbil.jpg

O53165sl.jpg

xR1ty7Nl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I used a bit of blue tack

husky7 wrote: »
    I used electrical trunking , stuck it to the tv and put the kinect sitting on top , worked a treat
    Any pics?

• Advertisement

bush wrote: »
    Phew. So I'm not the only one with harebrained yet useful suggestions!
    Keep the pics coming though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭husky7

pics

bush wrote: »

Class! Is there nothing Blue tack can't be used for?!

Advertisement