Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a suitable sofa bed?

• 30-11-2013 1:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm looking for a suitable sofa bed (or maybe just a good sofa) for my father who sometimes wants to sleep on the sofa rather than going to his own bedroom. He does this about 3 nights a week or sleeps on sofa before going to bed later in the night and I would just like to get something better than the sofa we have at the moment which is good in length but too narrow.

Just wondering if anyone might have experience of this or some good recommendations?

I'd like something that does not require him to have to wake up and get up before I can assemble it which is how most of the ones I've seen seem to work. Others you can move the back backwards but there is a wall directly behind where the sofa goes so can't use that idea.

Thinking to maybe just get a wider (deeper sofa) of around the same length we have now if I can't find anything.

Advertisement